- EGA® Therapeutic is a multi purpose oil, made pure as Mother Nature intended - free of all chemicals, fragrances, colorants and preservatives.
- Composed of organically grown and harvested botanical ingredients, EGA® Therapeutic is the World's only therapy oil energized by Nature and Science.
- Each bottle holds Nature's most powerful universal healer and energy amplifier, a natural quartz crystal, further enhanced by Amega Global's proprietary AMized Fusion Technology™ AFT™.
- EGA® Therapeutic oil is further enhanced using our proprietary AMized Fusion Technology TM AFTTM which facilitates healing as this allows the oil to penetrate into the skin layers thereby improving pain associated with the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Natural dermal functions are supported in an optimal level due to better absorption too.
- In addition, the proprietary Technology infused charges the quartz crystals naturally occurring energies and this allows the molecular makeup of the crystals to work personally with one's energy field.
- This symbiotic interaction will balance and align the meridian points, clear auric patterns and increase overall vibration.
- This oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that support the natural healing process. It is also non-comedogenic, as such; it will not clog skin pores.
- The concoction of organic essentials oils in the therapeutic oil gives rise to dramatic results by delivering subtle energy, thereby promoting balancing effects that work on the body by penetrating the pores of the skin and pass through cell membranes.
- It also helps reduce inflammation; minor burns and has antiseptic properties.
- This highly energized quartz increases the potency of the oil and when absorbed into the skin, leaves you totally re-energized, re-harmonized and rebalanced wherever any 'imbalances' are to be found.
- Safflower oil, olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, grapefruit oil, lavender oil, lemon oil, orange oil and peppermint oil.
- All of them are accredited with Australian Certified Organic.
- EGA® Therapeutic has numerous benefits which are attributed due to the presence of the individual ingredients as detailed below.
- The concoction of the organic essential oils provides a holistic approach to maintenance and prevention of aches, sores and minor cuts and bruises.
- In addition, by combining massage techniques, the EGA® Therapeutic can also be used to provide adequate heat and relief from deeper pains resulting from sore muscles and other problems such as gout, arthritis.
Organic Safflower OilBenefits: Soothes the skin, moisturizing properties and non-comodogenic. These properties render for use as suitable base oil.
The safflower oil is known scientifically as Carthamus tinctorius seed oil. It helps to soften your skin, to soften and relieve roughness, aiding in soothing certain skin problems. Safflower oil is found in a variety of moisturizing skin care products as it acts as an 'occlusive'. An 'occlusive' is a substance which prevents the loss of water from the skin surface by forming a lipid bilayer over the skin. Since this is organic and naturally derived oil, it also poses less irritation to the skin as compared to synthetic oils such as mineral oil. Safflower oil has been shown to be rich in linoleic acid content, which is soothing and beneficial to the skin. This also makes safflower oil noncomodogenic.
Organic Olive Virgin OilBenefits: Repair and renew skin; moisturizing properties and natural anti oxidant
In addition to being a natural, hypoallergenic way to moisturize skin, extra virgin olive oil has the added advantage of providing strong antioxidants, like Vitamins A and E that help repair and renew skin that has been damaged from overexposure to sun, air pollution, and other modern-day environmental hazards. These antioxidants have the natural ability to stimulate cells and return skin to a firmer, smoother, and healthier state.
Organic Sweet Almond OilBenefits: Soothes the skin; moisturizing properties; helps to relief inflammation or pain (muscle pain). It is also suitable as a carrier/base oil to allow greater spreading and ease of massage.
Sweet almond oil is derived from the dried kernels of the almond tree and does not cause skin irritation, as it is an excellent emollient (softening and soothing to the skin). It is also useful in helping to relieve irritation, inflammation and itching of the skin and is greatly lubricating. Since the oil is not immediately absorbed into the skin, it also acts as good massage oil, allowing one to spread and massage any oil mixture containing sweet almond oil over a wider area and over a period of time. Massaging the oils over a period of time promotes blood circulation in the region of therapeutic oil application, promoting increased benefits to regions of pain or inflammation, helping to relieve muscular aches and pains.
Organic Jojoba OilBenefits: Non-irritating to the skin: useful as base/carrier oil
Jojoba oil is a botanical extract from the seeds of the Jojoba shrub (Simmondsia chinenis). Jojoba oil has also been shown to be non-comodogenic. Being nontoxic and hypoallergenic, jojoba oil has been widely used for a long time in cosmetics, with no reported adverse effects. It does not oxidize or become rancid and does not break down under high temperatures and pressures.
Organic Avocado OilBenefits: Skin moisturizing potential and antibacterial properties
The avocado is known for its ability to be absorbed into the skin, providing a soothing and softening effect on skin. Therefore it can help to relief dryness and mild itching of the skin.
Avocado oil may contain compounds that can help in relieving pain associated with arthritis. Some high-quality clinical trials suggest that avocado oil can improve the pain and stiffness from mild knee and hip osteoarthritis. It appears to have the ability to reduce inflammation of the skin and joints.
Though the oil is most commonly known to aid in maintaining a healthy skin due to the properties of Omega3 and vitamin A, D & E which the oil contain, avocado oil has show to exhibit anti-bacterial properties and therefore can aid in the healing of minor cuts and wounds.
Organic Macadamia Nut OilBenefits: Skin moisturizing potential; minor wound and scar healing; aids in soothing minor burns and inflammations of the skin.
Macadamia nut oil comes from the pressed nuts of the Macadamia tree. This oil is useful as a moisturizer and helps to soften the skin. It has also been advocated in the healing of mild wounds.
Macadamia oil is easily absorbed by the skin has been used as a healing oil for scars, sunburns, minor wounds and other irritations of the skin.
Organic Pink GrapefruitBenefits: Broad-spectrum anti-bacterial properties.
Grapefruit extract; has been valued by alternative practitioners to possess antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. This extract has been proven to be a safe and effective broad-spectrum natural antibiotic, anti-septic, disinfectant with countless uses. Furthermore, grapefruit seed extract is postulated to be effective at very low concentrations making it effective at the doses found in EGA® Therapeutic.
Organic Lemon and Sweet OrangeBenefits: Anti-bacterial properties.
Lemon oil and sweet orange oils are rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants, making them very useful in skin protection and also in eliciting an anti-bacterial effect on the skin.
Therefore they can be used as carrier oils as well as to soften the skin and to treat mild wounds.
Organic Lavender OilBenefits: Accelerates wound healing and skin irritations; Eases bodily aches and pains through massage.
Lavender oil has been known to be an effective remedy for various types of pains such as those caused by sore muscles, tense muscles. It can be used to treat muscular aches, rheumatic pain, sprains and backaches. A regular massage with lavender oil provides relief from pain in the joints.
Furthermore, lavender oil possesses antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. It heals small wounds such as cuts, burns and sunburns rapidly as it aids in the formation of scar tissues.
It is also effective against insect bites.
Organic PeppermintBenefits: anti-pyretic; pain-relief from muscle aches, soreness and headaches; useful in combating nausea.
Peppermint oil, derived from the ground parts of the peppermint plant, contains numerous minerals which including manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, folate, potassium, and copper. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
The oil has been used routinely has an in-house home remedy for nauseas and headaches Applying peppermint oil in diluted form on the forehead can help to relief headache.
Peppermint oil can be used externally for providing relief from muscle aches and pains. It is cooling in nature (presence of menthol) and therefore antipyretic (reduce fever).
- EGA® Therapeutic Oil does not contain any drugs. It is an all-natural blend of essential oils, with very strong healing properties due to the natural benefits of the individual essential oils and enhanced via AMized Fusion Technology ™ AFT ™.
- Anti-bacterial property refers to the ability to destroy bacteria or to suppress their growth and their capacity to reproduce.
- Anti-fungal refers to the property to destroy or inhibit the growth of fungi.
- Non-comedogenic products do not clog skin pores and therefore avoid the development of comedones and other forms of skin acne.
- An antiseptic is a substance that inhibits the growth and reproduction of disease-causing microorganisms.
- Anti-inflammatory is an attribute, which reduces redness, soreness and water retention around an area of infection or skin lesion. It prevents further tissue damage and can help to alleviate pain as well.
- EGA® Therapeutic is 100% Natural and free of all chemicals, fragrances, colorants and preservatives and made only with certified organic essential botanical oils.
- EGA® Therapeutic has an average shelf life of two (2) years (depending on the temperature at which it is kept). However, due to its organic in nature, once opened, EGA® Therapeutic Oil needs to be used in a short space of time of 6 months.
- The essential oils found in the EGA® Therapeutic Oil is present in quantities and potencies, which are typically non-irritating to the skin.
- However for individuals with sensitive skin, it is advised that the person applies a small quantity to a small region of skin behind the ear or on the arm and wait for 72 hours to note for any adverse reaction.
- Furthermore, for those who suffer from any sort of skin ailments ( ie. eczema, other types of dermatitis, psoriasis, any other skin sensitivities etc) should consult their dermatologist before actively using the EGA® Therapeutic Oil.
- The EGA® Therapeutic Oil was not formulated to deal with acne, especially facial acne. Facial skin is physiologically and functionally different compared to the skin on other parts of the body.
- Therefore it is best to consult your dermatologist before using the Therapeutic Oil on the face for acne treatment and to instead employ the use of skin care products specifically meant to deal with acne.
- Ideally you should use EGA® Therapeutic Oil after a shower or bath after you have towel dried your skin. This allows your skin to better draw in the moisturizing properties of the product.
- However it is of course paramount that one uses the EGA® Therapeutic Oil more frequently when once has aches or pains (twice to thrice daily till healing occurs).
- Therefore, in certain cases, depending on severity, it would be advisable to use the therapeutic oil more frequently as and when necessary.
- Yes. This is most likely true, as individual skin types will respond differently to oils.
- We do not have samples available. However, we do conduct EGA® Product Demonstrations and workshops which serve as a great way for you to try our EGA ® products and learn about the ingredients and benefits at the same time.